Bookkeeping Services includes:
- Maintenance of a wide range of client accounting systems
- MYOB, XERO & QUICKBOOKS Specialist
- Preparation and Lodgement of BAS, IAS & Superannuation.
- Day to Day Bookkeeping.
- Payroll Service.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Dealing with your bookkeeping and compliance related tasks such as Entering Purchase Invoice, Sales Invoice and Expense Invoices.
- We can attach invoices in Xero or Quickbooks with the transactions
Advantages of bookkeeping:
No disruption to your other staff
No need to supply a desk and computer
Help the business owners to understand where they stand in terms of finances as well as what they should do in order to increase profitability.
- Software is always up to date and backups are offsite
- Complete and organized records helps to identify the sources of income and it can mean tax savings
- Good records can prevent many problems if the business is selected for audit.
- It spares the company hassle of setting up an internal department for the job and over utilizing its resources